- The Rays optioned RHRP Brandon Gomes back to the Durham Bulls.
- 33rd rounder LHP Luke Goodgion signed and was assigned to the GCL Rays. The Rays have now signed 29 of their 40 picks.
- The Charlotte Stone Crabs activated recent re-signee OF Chris Murrill and placed LHSP Grayson Garvin on the 7-day disabled list retroactive to June 15th. It was initially listed that OF Craige Lyerly had been sent to Hudson Valley, but was later amended to Garvin.
The Stone Crabs rotation this week:
Monday: Rehabbing RHRP Kyle Farnsworth to start, LHSP Enny Romero will then take over.
Tuesday: RHSP Albert Suarez.
Wednesday: RHP Victor Mateo makes another spot start.
Thursday: LHSP Braulio Lara.
Friday: LHSP C.J. Riefenhauser, still filling in for the injured Wilking Rodriguez.
- Three pitchers were added to the GCL Rays roster on rehab assignments: RHP Nick Barnese from the Montgomery Biscuits, RHP Chris Andujar from the Charlotte Stone Crabs, and RHP Lenny Linsky from the Bowling Green Hot Rods. All three pitched earlier today in the GCL opener.
- The GCL Rays also placed three players on the reserve/inactive list: C Geoff Rowan, 1B Travis Flores, and LHP Dayne Quist.